Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Shopping :)

So tonight is the flagline Christmas party and we always have secret santas. I got my girl a build a bear dressed in Star Wars attire, dark chocolate, and a spanish-english dictionary. I heard that this one girl that EVERYONE hates refused to be a part of the gift exchange because she didn't want someone to get her something bad that they knew she would hate. Now, I'm nice to this girl and I actually like her. So I couldn't let her sit there empty handed while everyone was opening their presents. I got her a gift card to a sandwich place she likes and a picture taken of us at a football game earlier this year.
Anyway, this afternoon I had to go get the gift card for her. I took Pookah with me and on the way home she managed to attach herself to my seat. At a red light this girl in the next car over saw her and started laughing and trying to get her mom to look. I think Pookah made a good impression. :)
Today I learned that she LOVES electrical cords and wrapping paper. Haha she's napping in my lap and twitching. I love this cat. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment