Saturday, May 28, 2011

Been a while...

It's been a month or so and here I am, back at the computer, talking to the world. Well, the invisible world of nobody. Anyway, I suppose I could fill everyone (anyone) in on recent events.
-Junior year is finally over and I am officially a senior!
-I think my dad and I have come to some sort of...I don't know. But it's a lot less tense.
-My grandpa and I have come to a not so silent agreement. He bet me a hundred bucks that he can be more polite to me than I could be to him. Easy money for me! (The morning before, he told me I wasn't even getting in to college because I'm making Bs.)
-Pookah is Satanic and adorable, as per usual.
-I think I've decided on Mississippi State, but I'm still stuck between there and Baylor. (Opposite ends of the spectrum, I know.)

I think that's about it. We kicked off the summer with a party Tuesday afternoon and right now we're on the road to a family reunion on the lake. Maybe I'll be back soon, but I make no promises.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment