Sunday, March 7, 2010

Have you ever...

Have you ever thought about giving up? Just letting everything go? No more hope, no more worries, no more love, no more anything. Just taking whatever life throws at you. Maybe that would make everything more bearable. I mean...you would never worry about whether or not the guy you like is interested in you. Or even if he is, you wouldn't worry about him doing anything about it. In fact, there wouldn't be any need to even think about it, because you wouldn't like anyone anyway. It's all pointless anyway. Sooner or later, all good things must come to an end.
I'm pondering giving up. It just feels right. I'm tired. Tired of thinking. Tired of being. Tired of living. Tired of liking. Tired of loving. Tired of hurting. Tired of pretending. I just want to let everything go. I don't want to fake any more smiles. From now on, I'm done.

"Sometimes giving up isn't showing weakness; Sometimes it's being strong enough to walk away." -Someone wise

Six more days. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment