Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So you should definitely...

Check out my friends new blog. I was telling my best friend about my blog and she decided to make her own. Basically hers is about the struggles we all face in high school, especially if you don't give in to peer pressure. Anyway, it's new and cool and you should check it out! :D

stayingvirgin-highschool.blogspot.com

In other news... I almost burned my house down this afternoon. For the third time. How, you ask? Well I decided to boil some eggs and went to watch tv while I waited. Now, I completely forgot those eggs after about two minutes. I went back to my room and could soon smell smoke. I went to the kitchen and guess what. The eggs had exploded. Yea... Have you ever tried to scrub burned egg out of a pot? It's not a joyful experience.
I'm beginning to see that maybe I shouldn't cook anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment