Monday, May 24, 2010

Blaaargh-a-freakin-phlaaargh-a-mus!!!

Soo...last Friday was one month. I forgot to post. Haha.
Sigh. People suck. I believe I've posted about the guy I like. And how it's completely stupid of me to like him because he doesn't like me. Last Friday, my Big Happy Cookie Day, he was talking to me about the girl he now likes. She's a freshman, she's pretty, she's not me. Stab. In. The. Gut.
I was talking to one of my friends. She's in the same exact boat as me. She likes a guy who flirts shamelessly with her but likes her best friend. So, we started a club. :)
Anyway, my guy-I-like gave me his writing portfolio to hold on to. I read his stuff (which he'd already read in class) and finally came across the one I was looking for. My birthday poem. On my birthday, I posted about my friend who wrote me a poem for my birthday. I read it and there were parts that were scribbled out. They all hinted at him liking me. Of course...that was back before he changed his mind. And I'm probably just imagining the possibilities. :/

P.S. Sorry my last few posts have been about boys, but what do you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment