Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"I'm sorry..."

^^^^^^^
That's what he wrote on my paper. As I think I've told you, I like this guy, he told my best friend he liked me, he changed his mind, he started dating this other girl, broke up with her, I had to comfort and talk to her, they got back together, and now I'm stuck pasting a smile on my face whenever I'm around them even though seeing them all happy and couply feels like I'm getting stabbed repeatedly.

So, yea, it's not exactly a pleasant experience for me. But I fake happy because, even though I'd rather drink bleach than have to watch them kiss and hug and be all cute, I want him to be happy, which he is.

But anyway, back to the real story. In Creative Writing, we have these free writes, and today's was "I will never forget you". I wrote mine about him. I mean, it COULD'VE been about anyone. But it was about him. I read it, then went to talk to one of my friends. When I came back, he'd written "I'm sorry..." underneath the poem.

I'm trying to figure out why he said that. He had no reason to apologize. And I'm talking to him right now, but I'm too scared to ask. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment