Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finally!

Apparently blogger hated me for a while, but we're all good now. :D
Tomorrow's the twenty-first. Not that it matters anymore. My countdown is over.
We're doing well, I guess. I mean, I really like him and all that jazz, but sometimes that panicky anxious feeling shows up and I start to feel trapped and I have a strong urge to break up with him. And he doesn't even do anything. He's wonderful. I just can't help it. And I can't tell him about it because I don't want to scare him. Which sounds lame, I know, but it's true. And besides, the feelings pass. Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm!!!!
Anyway. I'm in love. With a school. I started looking at colleges recently and I really want to go to Brown. It's amazing. Great academics, new people, ALL FOUR SEASONS, and it's far away from here. I. Am. In. Love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment