Monday, November 15, 2010

Ohmygoodness...

It has been a long time. A very long time indeed. I don't even remember my last post. Sorry. :/

You know what sucks? Having a problem with communication. Because it tends to cause problems with your friends, family, and/or boyfriend.

You know what else sucks? Hyping yourself up for the biggest game of the year. And losing.

Or having one of your best friends stop speaking to you because she can't have you all to yourself.

Or having a billion different people all pulling at you to do something for them.

Or having every single one of your friends viewing you as a personal taxi service. Except that you don't get paid.

Or having your dad forget about you. And not even apologize.

Or having your mom show up to every football game/band event drunk. And getting arrested for it.

Or having your band director pull you aside to talk to you about your drunk mother.


That's a lot of suck, my friends. A whole lot of suck just chillin right there. Such is life, I suppose.

On the bright side, band got grand champs last week at one of our competitions. The other...well we didn't expect much there. And they didn't let us down, haha.

And it's been a month and a half with this guy. I hope it lasts. But, you know what I say about hope.

I guess I'm being cynical today, but I've been like this since last night. I'll try to post more. But then again, who's going to read it anyway?

1 comment: