Monday, November 29, 2010

Looking up. Sort of..

I guess things are looking up. I have great friends, a wonderful boyfriend, and a family I can actually get along with. So why am I not happy?

My friends and I worked everything out. My boyfriend treats me well. I haven't fought with my family in awhile. I guess I'm just conflicted.
One of my guy friends is being nice to me for the first time...ever. He actually talks to me, he hasn't hit me in a few weeks, and he actually gave me a hug. He never talks to me unless he needs something, and even then I'm a last resort. So why the sudden change?
I think my relationship problem may spring from my lack of communication skills. I just get scared and want to run away, but I know I can't. I have to be a big girl now.

Ah, Thanksgiving has passed and Christmas is just around the corner. I can't wait. I love Christmas. The decorations, the cold, just the entire mood Christmas holds is amazing. If I were one of those bloggers who gets involved with they're readers, I might ask what you want for Christmas. But, then I have to remember that I don't have any readers. I know I could fix that, but I kind of like the security of knowing no one reads my thoughts. That's what this is; my mind poured into this webpage, all for no one to read.

1 comment: