Monday, October 4, 2010

Five months and twelve days: The end

This past weekend we went on a band trip to Dallas. We did really well for it being so early in the season. Sunday we went to Six Flags where I hung out with my BOYFRIEND. Yes, you read right.
But it feels like my happiness is coming at a price. My friend and her boyfriend might have broken up. Not because of me. I just feel kind of guilty for being happy when she's so depressed.

Among other things, I love watching old movies from when I was a kid. And I love October. It marks the beginning of fall and it brings Halloween. And most of our contests are in October. And the leaves change color. And I think it just might be my favorite month.

Ooh! I got my ACT scores back. Now keep in mind that I was sick that day and it was my first time taking it and I really didn't try that hard. I GOT A 26!!! I'm excited. I have to take it again, though. And again and again and again. At least until I reach the thirties. :D

And now back to fluffy pillows, soft Six Flags animals, and old Disney Channel movies (Halloweentown) Adios, mi amigos. Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment