Thursday, February 10, 2011

Opinion #5

Suicide.

Is it right? Is it wrong?

Some people will tell you that yes, it is wrong. It is the ultimate act of selfishness and you will go to Hell. But I don't think so.

It's true that 1 Corinthians 3:17 says, "If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple." But what if:

What if you were terminally ill? what if your family was wasting their time and money trying to care for you, knowing that you were going to die? What if you're in so much pain and it's never going to stop? Is it still wrong?

I don't think suicide is wrong. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating it. But, coming from someone who's been on that road, I think it's your choice. You should get to decide whether your life is worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment