Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Although, I guess that's one of the good things about no one reading this stuff. I don't have to post all the time. I actually have a new poem or two and two subjects I want to post on. But, my notebook's in the car and there's a kitten lying on top of me. So, I'll do it later. For now, I'd like to take a moment to catch you nonexistent people on what's been up with me.

I broke up with my boyfriend. I told everyone it just wasn't working out, but really, I think I just got bored. That sounds awful, I know, but who says I'm so great anyway?

I'm working on my self esteem. I don't know how it's working so far, but judging from the way I currently feel, I'd say not so well.

I feel like I have almost no friends. I have A, when she wants me. But most of the time, I feel like she's leaving me out. (There will be a poem in there about that.) I have P, and lately it seems like she's the only one I really have. She's actually the only one who still talks to me outside from the basic, fake, "What's up?" I generally get from anyone else. I have my brother, but...he's my brother. I know I'll always have him. There's D, but I really only talk to him at school. B hugs me, but that's it. K eats lunch with us, but that's it. G still ignores me, but I don't even care about him anymore. And T was a great friend to listen to, but I'm starting to realize how much of a jerk he really is. And there's Blake and Andrew. I actually wish they were here. Why is it that the people who actually talk to me and seem to care DON'T live anywhere near me. Sigh. (Sorry most of them are just initials, but in case they might actually read this, I'd prefer it if they didn't know I was talking about them.)

Pookah is the cutest demon cat you've ever seen. He bites and scratches almost nonstop, but he's always happy to see me and he always runs to greet me. I love him to bits.

I guess I'm just feeling crazy again. I'll see if I can get out to the car to get my notebook, but I make no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment